Monday, February 23, 2009

gah!

Well, here I am. Writing in my blog.
Right now I probably should be researching my race and culture project. I really should. But I am not. Because I do not really want to. That and the fact that I really, really, really, really, really do not get this project.
I do not get it because the teacher does not really give you enough to work with. Okay, scratch that, she gives you enough prompting to work with. It is just me that I am worried about. I am worried about me because I do not seem able to organize properly. And the project is due at the end of march.
What I really do not get is why the teacher is taking points off if we do not dress well enough or have a bad hair day. That is really mean. She used to teach college, which is probably why she would do that, but come on. We are in HIGH SCHOOL for Pete's sake.
Oh well.
I will go work on my project now.
Or do the best that I can.
I have an idea!
I will blog all my notes!
That is a good idea!
Okay, I am going to do notes in a new entry.
Later.

No comments: