Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Atlanta recap

Well, I'm back from Atlanta. It was hilarious. And amazing. And awesome. And MY CHOIR GOT FIRST IN THE COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So first we went down on an overnight bus on Wednesday night. We had to sleep on the bus. It was hard because the friend that was sitting next to me is an insomniac, so he was up all night and I was like, shut up and go to sleep. Over there. No, nothing awkward happened. So in the morning, we went to Hard Rock Cafe for breakfast. I didn't eat a lot because I was tired. And I was talking to some friends. When we went to the bathroom, there were signs on the front of the stall doors that said something like, "no smoking or nuclear weapons allowed," or something. I forget the last part, but there was the no smoking/nuclear weapons part. Anyway, I have to go now. I'm making a hat for the biology sub that's been here for four months while the actual teacher is on maternity leave. So hopefully I'll finish it by the time that class rolls around. It's his last day today.

No comments: