Thursday, March 12, 2009

English conclusion

So, from what I've researched, there are no real problems with Indian Americans getting married from love, just so long as the other person is of Indian descent. So now I'm finding quotes and stuff about love and marriage. I need 3 "artistic representations". I already have the book. I'm going to also do quotes about love and marriage from Indians and from Americans and from Indian Americans and also some poems about lord knows what. But there is an awesome poet that I can't remember the name of and his name is really hard to spell, but he's really good and he's Indian American so I'm going to use some of his poems, along with poems by Vikram Seth, who's also Indian American. So yeah.
Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation.~Rabindranath Tagore (the poet with the really hard name)
As far as I know, if you take your time, write a good script and make a good film, then give the audience time, they will accept it. ~Anjay Devgan (Indian Actor) it relates to arranged marriage because that's the same sort of attitude that the parents have about the marriage.
My family is my strength and my weakness. ~Aishwarya Rai (indian actress)

Okay, my real problem is initiative. So when I get home, since I'm going to tae kwon do an hour later than usual, I'm just going to go in and do an epic powerpointing session, and it will all work. Somehow.

No comments: