Friday, March 6, 2009

i'm in a good mood for once!!

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love Fridays. Especially when it is finally above forty degrees outside and I can listen to random energy music and the majority of the snow is gone and it is sunny and I just had ice cream for the first time since September (how did I LIVE?) and tonight is a dance that seems like it's going to be all right for once and my brother is not here to bug me and I had a lot of sugar can you tell?
Anyway, I am in a good mood. I LOVE Fridays. And I mean LOVE! Really, I can go on forever about the glory of Fridays. And of course, the swim coach that I used to have somewhat of a crush on (notice the past tense. Okay, I still like him...a little...) FINALLY accepted my friend request on Facebook, so that is rather awesome. AND it is just one of those days where nothing seems to go want to go wrong. I mean, I FINALLY was able to hit that high G during practice for my audition for the descant in one of the songs in choir, so that is awesome, too. Today is just one of those days when you feel on top of the world and nothing is going to bring you down no matter what. OOH and my bio teacher, who has been out for the last three months on maternity leave came in today during bio (go figure) with her baby. The baby is really cute. She was sleeping when the teacher came in, but she was still REALLY adorable. And I mean REALLY adorable. It kind of reminds me when my old youth group leader was still around and his son was about the same age, maybe a bit older, as the bio teacher's baby, and I was hanging out in the nursery and I got to hold him. That was when I still had like three feet of hair, and he started playing with it, and it was the cutest thing ever. Anyway, I am rambling. But it is okay. It is Friday, remember? And I am in a good mood. I have said that like fifty times, haven't I? Well, I am in a good mood. Can you tell?
Today was just a day for fun. Or it felt like it. Because it was FINALLY WARM!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is hard for me to feel bad or bored when it is warm out and you can just feel spring coming. I know it sounds corny, but it is true. I just can not. And tonight is the semi-formal. So I can wear a dress over jeans, which I have been wanting to do since forever. I mean, I did it after West Side Story, but that is different. The dress I am wearing tonight doesn't pinch. Well, the dress I'm wearing tonight was my backup dress for West Side Story, but we decided on the other one because the other one's blue, which was the color that the Jets were supposed to be wearing. This one's green. I like this one better. Or maybe it's just that I've gotten SO sick of the blue dress.
Yesterday, I landed a kick weird in tae kwon do and now my ankle kind of hurts. But it's nothing major. I can walk, at least. It just kind of hurts to walk. Sometimes. So tonight I'm wearing the coolest pair of heels ever that I bought after Wizard of Oz-they're bright red, but they're dancer's heels, so they give a lot of support. Plus they're a LOT more comfortable than the West Side Story heels. And because they're dancer's heels, they were comfortable from day one. And they're still comfortable. Plus they make me like two inches taller. They look kind of seventeenth-century-ish, but whatever. I'm going to be wearing pants under the dress, and I'm only going to show people the heels if they ask if I'm wearing heels. Which, of course, is going to be everybody. And everyone is probably going to ask where in the world I got heels like THAT, and where I got heels in RED. I mean, honestly, how many people wear bright red heels on a regular basis?
I remember on the second night of West Side Story, I was talking to the director after the show, and he said, "Well, one more night of performing!" And I'm like, "ONE MORE NIGHT IN HEELS!!!" Then the director was like, "COME ON!! You have your whole life ahead of you!!!" And in my head, I'm just like, "you've never tried walking in two and a half inch heels, have you?" Because man, dancing in those heels was freakishly hard and freakishly annoying. They pinched my toes. A lot.
Well, I guess what I meant to say to him was, "ONE MORE NIGHT IN THESE HEELS THAT ARE SO FREAKING UNCOMFORTABLE!!!"
Man this song I'm listening to is rather amazing. Big Strong Man by Carbon Leaf=best song ever. Well, right now it is.
And I have to go work on my stuff now. Or at least I should. But I REALLY don't want to. But I'm going now anyway. bye.

No comments: