Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Atlanta recap part 3

Okay, I know that the recap was a bit patchy, but here's the rest. Unless I have to get off the computer before I can finish. Anyway, here it is. So after I found out that I passed my black belt test and everyone cheered and I was all psyched and I went to the bathroom and then came back and showed another girl at my table where the bathroom was and then we had to leave, but I had accidentally left my sweater at the table, but my other friend had gotten it. While I was going back to the table, I passed the table where the middle school chorus teacher and the high school chorus teacher were sitting, and I was still super psyched about the test, so I was like, "guess what???" And they were like, "what???" And I was like, "I PASSED MY BLACK BELT TEST!!!!!!" Then the middle school teacher was like, "yaaaay!!!" And the high school teacher was like, "yaaay!! how long have you known?" Or something like that. So I'm like, "I only found out like twenty minutes ago!!" Except that it wasn't twenty minutes ago because it didn't take twenty minutes for me to go to the bathroom. Anyway, the high school chorus teacher (the one for my choir) was like, "YAAY!" again, because he's awesome like that. Then we went back to the hotel and I was psyched the entire way back. Then I was all stressed because I was panicking because we had to pack and all my stuff was all over the place and so I was randomly throwing my clothes into my suitcase and hoping it all fit. I left my bathroom stuff in the bathroom, obviously, because I needed it the next morning. So then we went to bed. The next morning we got up and dashed around to make sure we hadn't left anything. Okay, it was mostly me doing the running, because I packed so much crap for some reason, and it was all over the place. Then we went to the band competitions, and then we ate pizza for lunch and hung out for a while. I went on another picture quest with two of my friends who were eighth graders but they were in one of the high school bands. Then I hung out some more and talked to the principal of my school for a while. He asked about the test and the passing. Not a lot of schools have principals nice enough to ask about that sort of thing, but ours does. Then our last band went and then we went to Six Flags. It was good, except for the part where it was raining. I went on a roller coaster called the Superman with some guy friends, and we got stuck just after it ended. I'm not sure why. I think it had something to do with someone messing up something for the riders in front of us. Anyway, I have to go, because my half an hour on the computer before homework for today is up.

No comments: