Friday, April 3, 2009

phone quest and randomness

I have a funny story of sorts. I guess. Anyway, my gym teacher let us have a free block because there were only eight people in the class, and the rest had taken a free block, so he let the rest of us have a free block, too. Anyway, when he said we had a free block, I was playing on my phone. I don't remember how it got where it did, but anyway, I got down to the end of the hall and wanted to use the calculator for something, and I realized, holy snap, it's not in my sweatshirt pocket, it's not in my jeans pocket, and it's not in my hand. Where could it be? For some reason I didn't think that I might have put my cell phone in my backpack. Anyway, I got super stressed about that because it's a rather nice phone and I didn't want to lose it because my mom would kill me and I wouldn't be able to ask for a ride if I needed one or anything. So when I got to my Ta's room, I put down all my stuff, backpack included, and went on a phone quest with my friend, who would call my phone every so often to see whether it was in the general vicinity, even though it was on vibrate. So we went to the middle school office, the high school office, the lost and found, and like all over everywhere, and my friend ended up calling my phone like eight times or something. Anyway, we eventually came back and I started going through my backpack while my friend called my phone again. Then, what do you know, my backpack starts vibrating, and there was my phone on low battery because I haven't charged it in a while, and the sign on the front that said that I had a call coming in. Then my friend hung up and I saw that I had eight missed calls and one voicemail. It was hilarious. The end. I'm going now.

No comments: