Thursday, May 21, 2009

arena scheduling

Today I get to put down what classes I'm taking in what block. It was really annoying on Tuesday when we actually put down what we wanted our schedule to be, because a lot of the classes are offered only one block, and the ones that are offered multiple blocks were somehow conflicting with the ones that weren't. And it seems to be physically impossible for the schedule people to put a high school class in H block that isn't Geometry. Seriously. And I have to take an 8:20, so I have to go to school an hour earlier than I would have normally. But, on the other hand, I get two free blocks, so that's good. I guess. So what's happening today is I actually go around to the teachers-everyone does this-and we put our name down on the sheet for the block we want. Like I would go to the gym table and put my name down for 8:20, and I'd go to the math table and put my name down for Algebra 2 A block and stuff like that. At first I thought I wasn't allowed to have two free blocks (if I take on an 8:20 I'll have 9 blocks, and I only signed up for 7 classes), so I put down psychology, but then I learned that I was actually allowed to have two free blocks since I was taking an 8:20. So I'm going to cross off psych as soon as I get my sheet. I was very reluctant to take psych in the first place, number one because the human mind is not something I'm interested in (if I can still think, eat, and make parts move, that's all I need to know), and number two because the teacher who does psych also was my history teacher in sixth grade and he HATED me. He teased everyone, but I think he honestly didn't like me. But that could be just me. Either way, we didn't get along, and I don't think he'll like me in high school any more than he did when I was in middle school. He'll probably give me an even harder time. I don't know why he would, because I'm good with myself the way I am, but he apparently isn't. And if he's going to give me a hard time, like I know he will, I'm going to not take his class. And I don't really want to, anyway. So problem solved.
I am bored. I'm going to.....................I don't know what I'm going to do.
Oh, wait, yes I do.
I'm ACTUALLY going to get some reading done in Lord of the Rings, and ACTUALLY find out whether Legolas is a priss or not. THAT is what I will do.
Not yet, though.
I'm going to stay for a while.
I know!
I'm going to do another post!
I don't know what I'm going to talk about, but I'm going to do another post. And it will be awesome. AND YOU WILL ALL COMMENT ON IT BECAUSE I TOLD YOU TO!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: