Tuesday, May 26, 2009

bored.

Yes, I know that this is my earliest post on a weekday, but that is because the SOLs are today and I got out early because we're allowed to go once 3/4ths of the room is done with the test, and that happened by 11:15. Then I went off and did some stuff and now I'm here. So....yeah. Today was Geometry. Tomorrow is Biology, then World History. Friday I can sleep in and come in at 12 because I don't take Algebra 1 or Algebra 2. For high schoolers, we technically aren't allowed to come to school until 12 because that's when the SOLs end, technically, and class starts at 12:30. Or 12:35, technically, but whatever. And I have to work today. It's going to be rather embarrassing, because I'm still a guard in training. Well, that's not the embarrassing part. The embarrassing part is going to be the fact that I have to wear shorts and I got a sunburn on my thighs on Sunday from white water rafting and not re-doing the sunscreen on my legs. And the sunburn is right where today's shorts end, so it's going to be really embarrassing. I'm not wearing shorts right now, but I have to wear shorts for guarding to make it easier to save someone if I'm in shorts. I hope I don't have to be on the stand alone today. It's going to be scary if I am. If I am alone on the stand, some poor kid is probably going to die and I'm going to have save them and I'm going to mess up and get yelled at. So that's why I probably shouldn't be on the stand alone. Well, not yet, anyway. Yes, well, knowing me, I'd mess it up once I had enough confidence to be on the stand alone. I'd probably be a failure if I ever tried to save someone's life. I remember my status after I finished the lifeguarding course-it was the same week I got my black belt, so I was like, "If I accidentally beat someone unconscious with my black belt awesomeness, would I be legally required to save them?" because I could get sued if I didn't save them and I was wearing my guard shirt. And I've probably said that before, but whatever. I'm saying it again. All right, I'm going now. I guess. No, actually, I'm going to post some of a story or something. Maybe. Later.

No comments: