Yes, surprising but true, I have decided to post more than about two sentences. How epic is that? Well, this week, we have SOL tests, so Tuesday, Wednesday, and today I had to do testing in the morning, and tomorrow I don't have to come into school because I don't take Algebra 2, so I don't have to do the SOL. And the people who don't do the SOL don't come in until 12. So I'm probably going to bike around and do absolutely nothing for a while and then go to school. Perfect day. Not really. And then on Saturday I'm getting my glasses (AND I'LL FINALLY BE ABLE TO SEE LONG DISTANCES!! WOOT!!) and then I'm babysitting. And I'll actually be able to see the kids (that was supposed to be a joke, but it was really lame so you can disregard it).
I have to work today, too. I got my first paycheck last night, and it still says I'm working desk/snack bar, which isn't cool because I'm a GUARD. And it was almost the same as my first paycheck last year, too, even though I worked an hour more this year. Oh, well. What the heck. Yesterday was the staff meeting, which is why I got the paycheck (thanks, captain obvious). And I have to wear a bikini. I HATE bikinis. More exactly, I hate WEARING bikinis. I don't look good in bikinis. And it's just really awkward for me to be wearing a bikini when I'm not a size zero. I'm not sure what size I am, but I'm DEFINITELY not a size zero. And it feels really awkward for me. I don't know why. It just does.
I REALLY hope I got a decent grade on the History SOL. I've never gotten a full 600 (that's full marks), I don't think, and I don't think I've ever gotten an advanced pass since I left elementary school. Then again, I don't think I've EVER gotten an advanced pass. I don't remember. But I think it went well. The weird thing is, though, whenever I think a test went well, I often end up doing rather lousily on it. That's why I only have an A in chorus and English this year. And gym. I think. I'm not sure. And that's it. It's rather annoying. But whatever.
So....................................yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment