Well, now I finally get to do a real live update! WOOT!
This is Bereth en Tyuru reporting live from The Living Room. Here on the scene we have Tyuru's brother who is NOT going to come because he's too busy getting food and I'm too lazy to actually interview him. Not that I'd want to or anything. Well, I got my music on Monday. It's rather hard, but it's okay. I have about an hour and a half every morning between swim practice and catching the bus to practice. It's really fun to play some of them, even though some of the songs are kind of hard. There are all of SEVEN parts of "Arabian Nights" plus TWO reprises. FUN!
But, on the other hand, life is okay. I'm not dying in swim practice anymore, for one thing. Yesterday, though, there weren't a whole ton of people there-enough for me to get a lane to myself half time and the other half share with my friend's brother and then my brother's friend. I was surprised I was able to stay ahead of both of them for as long as I did-my brother's friend is an A-meeter (at least I think she is. Either way, she's really fast), and during sprints I was swimming breaststroke and she was doing freestyle and even though I already had a head start I still finished before her. Breast stroke is slower than freestyle, so that's why it was surprising. Anyhoo, I'm going to go take a shower now, so I can catch the bus and not be late.
No comments:
Post a Comment