I have learned, from many years of experience, that it is good not to push yourself over the edge repeatedly. However, this is what I've had to do for quite a while now, as swim practice is so darn hard and I'm so darn out of shape. Well, I'm not horribly out of shape, but I'm not in top condition. So now my shoulders are crazy tired and my leg still hurts from those annoying crouch hops on Monday (the pain shouldn't be as strong as yesterday, if at all, yet here it is).
And now, of course, I'm going to go eat and get extra protein and stuff-I put protein supplement in my milk. I hope it helps.
I don't eat before swim practice because of the whole don't-eat-for-an-hour-before-you-swim thing. But it's still hard to swim on an empty stomach. Really hard. But now I get to have SUSTENANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why am I sitting at the computer when I could be eating food? I already had some cheese but I'm kinda hungry still. I'm going now.
BUT WAIT!
HAPPY JULY 1st!
No comments:
Post a Comment