So on the 26th, I'm going to the Renaissance Festival with two of my friends (hopefully. They haven't responded yet.), and I am PSYCHED!!! I love the Renaissance Festival. Seriously. Even though everything is dead expensive, you don't have to buy clothes. You could get your face painted. Or your hair braided. Or you could get stuff like candles. Or honey. I remember when my friend and I went a few years ago, she got this really freaking awesome candle in the shape of a castle. It was really detailed and it was SO COOL!!! It was a square castle and the wicks were on the watch towers (I'm not sure what they're called. But it was cool.). Anyway, I am SUPER PSYCHED because we are going on PIRATE WEEKEND!!! And we all know how PSYCHED I'm going to be about that... Anyway, you can buy capes and sprite horns and flower wreaths and jewelry and Robin Hood hats in a zillion different colors and corsets and basically anything that would come from the European Renaissance. Even though, according to my chemistry teacher, the Festival itself is set more in the Dark Ages than the Renaissance. But, as he also said, who wants to go to the Dark Ages Festival? Let's face it, the Dark Ages Festival just sounds depressing. And very un-fun. And the Renaissance Festival just sounds cooler. And you can't abbreviate "the Dark Ages Festival." But you CAN call the Renaissance Festival the Renn Fest. Either way, I'm excited.
Even if my friends can't come.
It's the Renn Fest. And I missed it last year because of that STUPID FREAKING ENGLISH PROJECT!!!!!!!!! And I might have to miss it this year because of my Girl Scout Gold Award project prerequisites. But I'm NOT going to. I REFUSE to miss the Renn Fest this year.
Partially because I missed it last year, but partially because I'd just be really depressed if I didn't go. And I already invited my two friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment