Well, I don't know what to say. I'm serious. I don't. I had a piano lesson today. That was pretty good. Um....
Okay, I've somehow lost all incentive to write outside of class. I think it's because of all those chemistry notes. And the fact that I'm in HIGH SCHOOL and now have HOMEWORK. The homework level is getting sort of high, so I don't really have a load of time to sit down and write a proper journal entry or blog post, like I should be doing. Or rather, I WISH I could be doing. So I'm going to try to work on that. And I have to clean my room today. Poo. And I have homework today. Double poo. But, on the other hand, I don't have 8:20 tomorrow. YAY!
Okay, I'm going to work on that homework now.
DARN YOU HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment