Thursday, September 24, 2009

YAY! A POST!

I know I haven't done an official post in a while. This is my excuse: I have gotten into journaling again (as in, a LOT more-I've been doing about 15 pages a day), and so, when I'm writing in my journal during my free blocks, doing homework at home, and doing other stuff the rest of the time, I have had barely any time to blog. That and the fact that I'm rarely on the computer now. I'm not sure why. It's probably all the homework. I hate homework.
But today was an early release, so I was able to get home WAY early and so I have WAY more time to do stuff than I do on most days, so I am WAY happy right now.
And my friends can come to the Renn Fest, which is pretty flippin awesome. Both the part about my friends coming and the part about going to the Renn Fest. And the part about the Renn Fest just being awesome.
The one we go to is in Maryland, and it's quite fun. Mind you, most of it's just endless shopping, but endless shopping is good for the economy, right? So who cares that we are probably going to blow out all our college funds and all the money that all three of us made over the summer? Okay, that would really stink if we did that, I admit. But you get the point, right? It's hard to have fun at the Rennaisance Festival if you DON'T spend at least twenty dollars in all while you're there. Mind you, it's hard NOT to spend at least twenty bucks while you're there.
Since I'm SO PSYCHED about the Renn Fest, HERE is the link. (you click on the "here." fyi.)
I'm going now. LATER!

No comments: