Monday, October 26, 2009

howdy!

Well, I am back from the retreat, and I am currently at school. The retreat was VERY fun, except for the one part where the little part on my glasses that goes over your ear broke off, so I had to go for most of Sunday with only one hinge on the glasses, which was not very fun and kind of unproductive, because they were always crooked or falling off or falling off crooked and stuff. But I had a backup pair at home, and I am wearing those. But the people there were really cool. I thought the kids from the other church would be all snotty because their youth group seemed to be all epically organized from the brochure my mom brought back a few weeks ago, but that was not the case at all. They were all SUPER cool, even the leaders. We had to have prayer buddies, and mine was one of the leaders from the other church. In all, it was really fun. I am going to do a full summary in the next post, when I get the chance to post again.
By the way....
ANGELS AND DEMONS IS THE BEST BOOK EVER!!! (By Dan Brown. Half the research in the beginning is this one scientist trying to make religion and science work together, and it did. HURRAY!)

No comments: