Monday, November 9, 2009

ARGH!!!

So today's supposed to be one of those annoying days where you find out whether or not you got into what you spent a million hours auditioning for. I already found out about Districts, but the musical cast list isn't up yet, and it's bugging the crud out of me. I want to know how I did, gosh darn it!
Okay, so they probably won't say how I DID, but still. I want to know whether I got a decent part or not. Not likely, but still. I could have gotten the part of like Office Girl #852 or something for all I care, but I don't right now. At least I would KNOW. The suspense is KILLING me here! HURRY UP!
Of course, knowing our chorus teacher, he'd probably post the list at like 4:02 or something, meaning there'd be a huge traffic jam at the three locations they're typically posted to try to see who got what part and then everyone would miss their bus. Except for me, because I walk. Anyway, it's really annoying. REALLY annoying.
I don't deal with suspense well. Can you tell? GAH!
For some reason or another, lack of information about cast lists always bugs me more than something like lack of information about who got into Districts. Maybe it's because I like singing and dancing and being onstage more than just plain singing. I really have no idea.
Either way, he had BETTER get the cast list up soon or else!!

No comments: