Sunday, November 15, 2009

My all time favorite band=carbon leaf

Well, I got an iTunes gift card (yay!) for getting pretty good grades (5 A's and 2 B's), and so far the only annoying things that have happened is that some of the prices have raised on iTunes and it charged me twice for "the wizard and I" from Wicked. But I was also able to get some songs by Carbon Leaf, which is officially my favorite band ever. Right now I am listening to the new songs that I just got. I am quite glad that the prices haven't risen on Carbon Leaf songs.
I have only been to one rock concert ever. That was Building 429 (Cristian Rock, best band of that genre EVER) a few years ago. A few years ago, Carbon Leaf played in Richmond on Halloween, but I couldn't go. Mind you, I was not pressing that hard, because I wanted to go trick-or-treating. The annoying thing's that there are no venues where they can play that are anywhere near where I live. There's DC, and there's Richmond, but those're the only two big places that anyone would probably want to go to play. So yeah.
My new favorite song by Carbon Leaf is "This is my Song."
This is my day, this is my song
I am alive, what can go wrong?

YAAAY CARBON LEAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They actually originated in Richmond, and they mentioned Virginia in this one song from their new album. The song is called "Indecision." It makes me very happy.

No comments: