Hello! I'm really bored right now so I'm blogging. I'm technically supposed to be doing my homework... shh... I'll do my homework in a minute...
Anyway, yesterday I had to go to a venture crew meeting and I got a copy of the bylaws because I'm awesome and I asked for one. Anyway, I was looking at them, and I realized how completely unaware I was about any of the bylaws. Like how you can only have an office for two years before you have to go run for something else. I didn't know that.
Anyway, moving on with life. I saw "Phantom of the Opera" on Saturday night. It was the most awesome thing ever, even though I'm not done watching it yet. I was watching with my dad, and he hates action and tension late at night, and it was like, "really, dad? You survived the sword fight in the graveyard. There are only like forty minutes left in the entire thing." But no. We HAD to turn it off and we HAD to not watch the rest of it last night. GRRR!!!
Anyway, in other news, I have rehearsal today. Wait, that's news? Since WHEN was that NEWS? That isn't news! Until the show closes, the fact that I DON'T have rehearsal is news. But it's choreography for "the Speed Test," which is one of the cooler songs in the show.
Anyway, I've got to go do that math homework. *wink wink* really, though. Going now.
No comments:
Post a Comment