Wednesday, January 27, 2010

new phone!

Well, in a sort of random enterprise on my mom's part, I now have a new cell phone. My brother's phone broke, and I guess they went to get a new one, and cashed in on that whole have-a-phone-for-2-years-and-we-will-give-you-a-free-phone thing on his, and somehow we both got new phones. I'm not complaining. Well, I sort of am. I liked my old phone. But I also like the new phone. It'll just be hard to adjust to having a keyboard on the phone, because my old one didn't have one. So I'm going to have to adjust to having the letters in a totally different place on a phone than normal. But I like the new phone, though. It's got a touch screen. And it's blue, which is my favorite color. And it's NEW, which is the thing I like most. I've dropped my old phone countless times, at which point the battery fell out, so both the phone and the battery are kind of beaten up.

It's kind of awkward, though, because I charged my old phone last night, not knowing I was going to get a new one, so I still had full battery when I got the new phone.

My mom just randomly texted me this afternoon and was like, "So, do you want a new phone?" So I said okay, and now I have a new cell phone. Hooray!

No comments: