Today's the REAL last day of the musical, because today's when we break down the sets and bring home all the props that we brought in in the first place. It's probably going to be really depressing. Like when all the crew of "Lord of the Rings" had to burn all the extra elf ears and the unused film and stuff at the end of "Return of the King." I don't know whether I want to go or not, even though I have to. It's probably just going to be depressing. On the other hand, people who haven't signed my jeans can sign them. Surprisingly, there are a few people who haven't. So they'll be able to do that. But that's probably going to be the only cheerful bit about the entire enterprise.
Well, yesterday I went to Tae Kwon Do for the first time in ages, and it was harder than I remembered. It's probably because I'm way out of shape. And because I was the only girl. And the only one who didn't speak fluent Korean. It was kind of fun, though. When I wasn't about to barf up my guts because I was so tired. But other than that, it was nice to be back. Well, that and the part where we had to do these sitting-in-horse-stance exercises in warm ups that are the sole reason that my thighs are currently about to die. But it really was nice to be back. I'm probably going to enjoy Thursday more because that's when all my friends go. So it'll be nice.
And now I have to go break stuff. :(. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment