Tuesday, January 5, 2010

post number 300

Wow. 300 posts already? That's amazing. I really didn't think I'd make it that far. I'm serious.

Anyway, in other news, today we're probably going to be performing the condensed Shakespeare plays that we had to write in English class. My group is doing Romeo and Juliet. I'm Romeo. And Capulet. And one of the narrators. I get to be a dramatic brat and sing to one of my friends! Yay!

Anyway, I'm psyched to FINALLY get to go to creative writing, aka next block. I love it because it's such a small class and we basically get to do whatever we want in terms of writing. It's not really structured, which is what I love about it. In middle school classes, we'd have to do a poetry unit and then do a short fiction unit and lots of other boring things and not be able to do the type of stuff we wanted when we wanted to do it, and we'd have to follow the teacher in whatever they decided, and never be allowed to see the same characters twice, plus there would be like 20 people in the class instead of 3, so it would just be more annoying. So that's why I like my current creative writing class, to which I am going in about twenty minutes. YAY!

No comments: