Saturday, February 6, 2010

Argh

Well, as we speak, my area is being hit with the second snowpocalypse of the season. It's also a candidate for the Top Three Worst Storms of the Area's History, as was the other one. Don't ask me why. I don't enjoy having endless snow. It was fun at first, but now we have used up all our snow days and soon we are going to have to tack on an extra few days to the end of the year, which won't be fun. Okay, the end of the year typically is a lot of fun, but still. The SOL tests will be harder because school started later this year, and apparently the SOLs are also occuring earlier. This is going to be LOADS of fun... not. It used to be fun to miss school. Now I hate it. I have no idea why, but it just bugs me. I think it's because I am that much of a nerd that I hate missing one potential day of learning something. That and the fact that I actually have friends now. And because I actually LIKE my classes. And because I hate shoveling snow. Especially when there are two friggin feet of it on top of the car, and it's my job to get it off.

GRR!!

No comments: