So some of the posts didn't get published for some reason, so here is what happened on the day of the Unpublished Post:
I'd had an early release that day, but it didn't feel like an early release because I was in the DMV for two hours, waiting to do my learner's permit test, for driving. I passed, with only one question wrong.
This was from a while ago. It was the day before the Second Coming of the Snowpocalypse happened, which was kind of annoying.
Anyway, on Valentine's Day, I learned how to drive for the first time, and on this past Sunday, I had another driving lesson. Now I can say I have officially graduated from "parking lot driver" to "Street driver," even if the "Street Driving" was only at ten miles an hour. But it was cool.
Anyway, I'm pretty much done here, with this post. I will write again later, if I feel need of announcing something to the world.
For now, goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment