Monday, February 22, 2010

school. why?

ARGH! School's starting to bug me. It doesn't bug me a whole ton. Yet. But I can't wait for summer break. I think it was at this time last year that I started wanting to go on summer break, too. Well, no, it was later in the year. But you know how a lot of people are totally ready for a break when school lets out, and by the time the break is over, they're (usually) ready to go back to school again? Well, for me, it was just the opposite: at the beginning of the Second Coming of the Snowpocalypse, I really wanted to go to school because for some reason, I was under the impression that I was the only one who was missing school, and I wanted to get back pronto so I could make up work, but by the end of the week, I was ready to get back to civilization, but I wasn't ready to start thinking again. Well, I kind of was. Okay, I really was. But I wanted to think about things like Sudoku and such, not chemistry. But I still kind of wanted to study on my own time, you know? It would have bee a whole lot easier, and more fun, except for the part where I wouldn't be able to talk to anyone because I would be at home all the time. And for the part where I wouldn't get any work done because I would be watching TV all the time. But still. It was weird. And now I'm totally ready for the weekend, and we just got out of a weekend. This is so annoying.

No comments: