Wednesday, February 17, 2010

writing for homework? holy cow!

Yes, amazingly, I actually get to write a half-fantasy (okay, realistic fiction) story for my English homework.

I have to update "The Princess and the Frog," that's the fantasy part, even though I am allowed to put in a little bit of "The Elf in the Rose," which is a very good story. It's actually a bit like a fantasy murder mystery, except you know who killed the guy and it's more about the revenge of the Jasmine Spirits on the life of the murderer. So it's kind of cool. However, I have no idea to update either of those in a way that I like without it sounding like Cinderella. Since I picked Cinderella for one of my fairy tales, I'm hoping that my English teacher will let me put that element in the story, because it's going in that direction. It would be kind of lame, but I'm going to ask. In the meantime, I'm going to continue with my story. It's really bad. So far, the two characters have met and become friends.

That's it. I'm not kidding.

And the main character has a crush on the friend. That's it.

So I'm probably going to have a Cinderella moment at homecoming, and that will be when the frog turns into a prince (or princess, in this case), so to speak, and then they go dance and it's awesome. And then the girl's older brother, who is friends with the dude, disowns the dude for kissing his sister and then stuff happens and then the girl whips her brother's butt and then the guy and the brother go off to college. The end.

So I'm going to go do that.

Hooray!

No comments: