I know, I haven't posted in a while. I've been journaling more than I've been blogging lately. I don't know why, because I said I would do both more during Lent. I obviously haven't kept up on the blogging part of it. I'll have to work on that. Anyway, update:
On Thursday, I actually had fun in gym when we played basketball. It's the only game I can play with reasonable enjoyment in gym aside from volleyball and soccer.
On Friday, I pulled a muscle in my left leg in gym when I went into the splits too fast. I also learned that I could hit a high D and began developing a cold. Not fun.
On Saturday, I went to a TV/ Multimedia production class at the career center, in lieu of being able to do the actual class during the school day. It's really fun. I also got to go to CVS and walk back, even though my leg was killing me the whole walk home.
On Sunday, I went to church and a Venturing Crew meeting. We packed health kits for Haiti and I took notes at the crew meeting because I am the secretary/ blogger, and that's what I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment