I KNOW I haven't posted in a while. I KNOW I'm very lame in that regard. I KNOW I said that for Lent I would blog and journal more. But I ALSO said I'd do fifty push ups every day, and that failed after two weeks. I also know that this computer is being very stupid, because the mouse keeps going where it shouldn't be. It's a school laptop, and all the school laptops are kind of bad. But anyway, update:
Sunday: Went to church. Very awkward moment when the guy who I somewhat ditched- the one who I was texting with who turned out to be kind of a jerk- showed up on Sunday. He does not go to our church normally. It was the second time he had ever been. It was completely unexpected and VERY awkward.
Monday: Nothing of great consequence, except for the first all-grades rehearsal. Nothing else major.
Tuesday: Had a chorus concert and finished a knitted dress. Yes, the one I have been working on for two years. It is done. Finally. Yes, I am wearing it right now. Yes, it's kind of bad. But it's done. You have to make allowances for the fact that it's my first dress that I have ever made ever.
Wednesday: going to the Opera later. Yes, on a Wednesday. It's like a huge discount thing because it's the last dress rehearsal before opening, so the tickets were only like 12 bucks.
Okay, I have to go now. Goodbye. Will be back.
No comments:
Post a Comment