I'm very happy that it's raining now. If this were December, I'd be miserable, because it was COLD in December. But as it's WARM now, rain is making me happy. I'm not as happy as I'd be if it were sunny, but I really like the rain when the weather is warm. I have no idea why. But I like it. It just feels like something awesome is about to start when it rains and it's like sixty degrees out, and it's spring or summer. When it rains and it's winter or late fall and it's cold, it feels like something is dying. At least it does to me. I don't know about you, but that's what it's like for me. It just feels nice, you know? I should be sick of precipitation by now, but at least rain will dry out after a day or two, unlike two rounds of two feet of snow after the first one isn't even totally melted.
There's still some snow on the ground- not a lot, but there's some. I'M READY FOR SPRING, DARN IT! Hopefully all this rain will wash away the excess snow and life can officially move on, instead of having to stay around and mope about snow and not be able to do anything because we can't go anywhere because we're snowed in. Hooray! I am ready to move on from winter, partially because I don't particularly like winter, and partially because my birthday is in April. I don't know whether I'm going to enjoy being a year older, but I will officially be able to drive. Well, I can in September. But still.
You're not exactly a teenager every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment