I know, I'm very bad at posting regularly. I should work on that. I have also been journaling a LOT, which accounts for most of the lack of posting. I have seriously been trying to finish a 400 page journal in 40 days. Well, 212 pages were left when I started for Lent. Now there are 106, and it's been a real pain in the butt to try to finish it before Easter. I'm not going to, I have decided - I'm going to let it finish whenever I feel like finishing it. I have already bought the next journal that I'm going to use, but I don't really care. I'm going to just wait and see what happens. And not dedicate what little social life I have to filling out a journal, because eventually, there's going to be nothing to write about because I'll have been writing too much to notice anything that's been going on. So I'm not going to write in my journal as much anymore. I don't know where my life went while I was busy scribbling in that thing, I swear. What life there was, anyway.
Anyway, moving on with life.
No comments:
Post a Comment