Sunday, April 18, 2010
lack of posting is very stupid.
I know, I haven't posted since my birthday. I've been out of town with my school's music department these last three days and too busy to actually remember to post. We went to Philadelphia for the music trip and had beer bottles thrown at us by angry Phillies fans when we cheered for the Nats at the game on Friday. And I puked for the first time in about five years on Saturday. Pleasant, right? Well, it was on the last day, and it was only once, so it was fine. I think it was because my breakfast didn't settle right. Anyway, I will TRY and post more often now that I am back at home and my schedule is hopefully not as terrifying as it was last week. I will do a proper Philly update when I do not have three days' worth of chemistry and math homework to make up. And sleep to catch up on. And stuff like that. But anyway, it SHALL happen at some point or another. Hopefully. I think. Maybe. Anyway, I'm going to go now to hang out and do my math homework for lessons I didn't learn. FUN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment