Thursday, May 13, 2010

heh... heh... heh...

I know, I'm officially The World's Worst Poster. I'm also the World's Worst At Taking Hits, because I spent two hours crying yesterday because I didn't get into a good choir, and all of my friends (AND some kids who are going to be freshmen next year) got into better choirs than I did, and I thought I had a chance of getting into an upper choir. But I didn't. And it made me very, very, very mad. So I spent two hours crying about it. And it didn't help that I actually KNOW the current eighth grader who's going to be in a better chorus than I will.
I also have my gold award panel today, to get my project passed. I hope it will get passed, just so I can get it over with until August, when I'm actually due to do the thing. I also have rehearsal that ends an hour before. And the panel place is half an hour away. Great.
Anyway, I also need to start posting WAY more often, because this is the second time I have posted in the whole month of May, because high school is the worst invention since man invented math and the most stressful thing since excessive snow. Except for math. And auditions. And unfairness. And not being able to get into a good choir when someone younger than me did. Not that it matters, or anything. I just really wanted to get into a better choir than the one I'm in. And I also thought I was a lot better at singing than it seems to appear that I am. So that just sucks. And it doesn't help that I'm probably not going to be able to audition for Cabaret, either. It's official. The music department hates me.

No comments: