Sunday, June 6, 2010

um...

Okay, I lied. The story isn't going to be posted for a while. I just noticed that the most recent version of the story isn't saved on this computer. I'll post it as soon as I can.
Anyway, moving on to an UPDATE, I had a show (it went well, aside from the part where Aslan's bald cap didn't stay on when we were supposed to be killing him in the last show (It was 'Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe')), passed all my SOLs, and now I'm just doing some last-minute stuff. And by that I mean last-week stuff. And by that I mean last two-week stuff. We don't let out until the 23rd. It's REALLY annoying. But today was also Youth Sunday at church. I think it went rather well.
In other news, I might start posting here whenever I have something to show you, as in stories. It's kind of a hassle to log on to do an online diary, so I'm going to post stuff that people might actually want to see. Hooray! I'm also doing a lot more creative writing, so I'll also actually have stuff to show you. YAY!!!!
So... yeah. Hooray!

No comments: