Saturday, August 14, 2010

camp, contacts, and writing. :D

Well, after almost an entire MONTH of doing A TON of trips... watching TV, Facebook, knitting, SAT prep, and going to Driver's Ed is ALL I'M DOING. And I'm REALLY BORED.
My next trip isn't until Labor Day Weekend. It's Family Camp with my church. I'm SUPER psyched. I'm SO excited that I'm already planning the video that I'm doing for it... three weeks in advance... I just realized how little of a life I have... Anyhoo, I did a semi-documentary last year (the only reason it wasn't a FULL documentary's because it's only ten minutes long) and I want to do one again this year. What planning have I done? The opening title. "Hug A Ninja Productions." The end. HOORAY!!!
Okay, in other news, I've finally started up my piano and voice practice again (YAAY MUSIC!!!) and I started wearing contact lenses today. I'm doing those two-week disposable ones where you put them in daily and pitch them out at the end of two weeks. It's awesome. I'm not wearing them right now because the guy said that I should only wear them for two hours the first day, and sort of build until I get to a full day, just to get used to them. It's sort of the same thing with my glasses. I like my glasses a lot, though. It's just easier to have contacts because they're not getting in the way. But apparently, glasses look good on me. And I really like them. So... yeah. I guess what I'm most worried about (aside from poking my eye out when I'm putting the contacts in/ taking them out/ forgetting they're there) is... do I have to wear them for two weeks STRAIGHT, or is it a fourteen-time usage or something?
I've also been doing some writing - not a lot, but some. I will post when I have something decent to show. :D

No comments: