So far, all I've done today is:
1. learned to drive.
2. driven.
3. Walked to piano.
4. Sat at the piano and played.
5. Walked home.
6. went crazy about radishes and beans.
I may not have said this earlier, but on Monday, I bought some seeds. YAY! I got radish seeds and bean seeds, because those are the most common and I don't want some crazy plant growing all over the dining room window in the middle of the school year, or worse, in the middle of musical season. So I got radishes and beans instead of catnip. Yes, they actually had catnip. But I've never grown catnip. All I've grown is pumpkins, sunflowers, cantaloupe, and beans. I don't actually remember when we grew cantaloupes, but I do remember that we grew them.
I over-watered the seeds that I'd put in cups with soil on Monday, but today I found that the seeds I'd put in the wet paper towel had germinated and that the seeds in the cups had probably died, so I went around crazy, and ended up re-planting the germinated seeds and putting in some new seeds into proper pots with soil that was NOT from the leafiest part of my back yard. Hopefully I'll actually be able to EAT something this time. Last time I had to grow anything, it was for a science project in 7th grade, and since it was for a science project, that somehow jinxed all 16 plants' credibility for consumption, even though all I was doing was playing Disney music for them and not watering them with vinegar or anything.
So that's my story for today. Hooray!
No comments:
Post a Comment