Monday, August 16, 2010

SUMMER!

I just came to terms with three things:
1. That my brother is going to COLLEGE on SATURDAY!!! (EEK! Not that he isn't really around anyway. It's just now he will be gone from Saturday to Thanksgiving, and never having to stop by at least once a week because he's going to be three hours away... AIEE!)
2. that my youth minister is leaving our church (NO! I will miss you, M.S., but good luck in Boston, if you are reading this!)
3. that I HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL IN 3 WEEKS! AAAHHH! Did I mention I was traumatized by number 3? Anyway, I don't really want summer to end, but at the same time, I'm ready to go back. I wish I could do what I was doing for the ENTIRE MONTH OF JULY for the rest of the year. (AKA helping people and hanging out with friends where it's not really awkward to believe in God).
Anyhoo, in retrospect, it has been a grand summer... and it's not done yet. I guess the next three weeks are really going to define the summer... maybe. I think July defined it. But I don't know. I'm confusing myself. I'm going to get un-confused and will come back later.

No comments: