Friday, August 20, 2010

wahoo!

Well, I FINALLY get to go to the county fair today!! YAAAY!! I also passed my written exam yesterday for driver's ed, so that's all well and good, but now comes the part where I actually have to get out on the road and try not to crash into anyone or run over any joggers, pedestrians, and/ or old ladies, which wouldn't be very girl-scouty of me.
Speaking of girl scouts, my gold award project is set for October 2nd. I'm really excited just to get it over with - I was passed in May. Can I get it over with now? It's going to be kind of hard to do all the logistical stuff closer to the actual day, but I think it will go down well. And if I end up without enough hours... I don't know what'll happen, but I'll probably end up teaching five more lessons to little kids or something.
Another thing: I have just come to terms with the fact (okay, not completely, but still...) that my brother, with whom I have lived all my life, will be leaving for college TOMORROW. As in, he'll be gone in LESS THAN TWENTY-FOUR HOURS. EEK!!

No comments: