We had an early release from school today. YAY!!! This is very nice, as it gives me ample time to play video games and research the history essay that I should have started on Monday. Anyway, I'm SUPER glad it's an early release.
Now I should probably be going to do that homework or that essay or something productive like that.
I wish it were Friday. I have no idea why the early releases are always on Thursdays. They always feel like Fridays to me. It was nice that 8:20 was cancelled, but I still went in early. And it was annoying. And I still have to do that essay. Darn. I really don't feel like doing any sort of homework right now.
General Poll because I'm bored: have any of you ever tried NaNoWriMo? And do you think I'm insane for trying this?
Well, if your answer was yes to the first one, PLEASE COMMENT AND SHARE SURVIVAL TIPS!
And if your answer was "no but I'm going to try this year," READ THE SURVIVAL TIPS!
If your answer was yes to the second one, suck it because it's a creative writing assignment.
Okay, I'm going to (try) to be productive now.
No comments:
Post a Comment