Well, today I saw "All the Great Books (abridged)" with one of my good friends (alias Peanut Butter). When we arrived at my school (which is where the show is), we saw two of my other good friends (whose aliases are Genius and Jillibean).
If you've ever seen anything by the Reduced Shakespeare Company, this is basically in the same vein - it was, after all, written by the people at the Reduced Shakespeare Company. What made it funnier was that I knew all of the three actors in it. It was HILARIOUS! I think Genius's laugh contributed a LOT to the humor. If you've never heard his laugh, I suggest you meet him and bring some funny jokes. His laugh sounds (in the best way possible), like a mad scientist inhaled helium before doing his Evil Manic Laugh. It's perhaps the best laugh I have ever heard anyone do. AND it's his natural laugh, which is even funnier - if he inhaled helium before doing it, he would sound like... I don't know, really. Even FUNNIER, most likely. Like a character on MarioKart or something - Mario, Wario or Luigi, maybe. Or maybe Yoshi. I'm not sure - I don't remember Yoshi's laugh off the top of my head.
Anyway, I suggest you go see it. Tomorrow's the last night!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment