Happy halloween!
I'm here with nothing in particular to say to you except for Happy Halloween and, if you're an adult, please give out loads of candy (particular crunch bars, Reese's, Snickers, and Milky Ways) to teenagers in purple masks with dragon wings and digital cameras. Thank you.
And I should be going to do my AP notes now.
I thought I had lost my NaNoWriMo notes, but I found them. YAY! I'm super psyched for NaNoWriMo tomorrow. I've started getting a lot of extra ideas for extra conflict, which isn't good, as the whole thing STARTS tomorrow.
So far, I've added extra things to be saved and warlocks to be out for them, too. And the fact that Marina is not allowed anywhere near Zazz because Marina's a naiad and Zazz is a walking electric current. That is all I'm going to say on the matter. If you want to read any part of the novel, email me in the first week of December, as I will hopefully have all of it (or at least some of it) typed up by then. YAY! If you honestly think I'm crazy for attempting this, please tell me now, so I can think of a good enough comeback for the next time I see you.
No comments:
Post a Comment