So, in lieu of picking something up for NaNoWriMo, as the rules clearly dictate (next year I'm going to break the rules), I've finally figured out what I'm going to write for the month of November.
And yes, it can count as a romance novel, because one motivation for at least two parties is romantic inclination, and there wouldn't be this novel-that-will-soon-be-written if there wasn't a romantic motivation for at least one of them.
It's also (kinda) based on Paper Mario for Nintendo 64. Yes, I still play N64, even though it came out when I was about six.
And yes, I've already beaten Paper Mario. And I'm trying to beat it again, because it's been a few years since I last played. Except now it's distracting from the rest of the (nonexistent) work that I have to do. So I'm going on a self-imposed Nintendo ban.
But that's beside the point.
The point is I just got a sudden craving for boiled peanuts.
Where did that come from?
Anyway, the real point's that Paper Mario inspired my NaNoWriMo Novel (attempt). Now I just have to write it.
Poop.
1 comment:
I think it's a cool idea to base something on a video game! God knows plenty of movies have been based on video games, and none on any of the Mario games, as far as I know-- so it's about time!!
Post a Comment