Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 23: way behind

Pages Written Today: 2
Pages Left Today: 14
Page Started On: 168
Page To End On: 184
Location In Story: beginning third part of journey, about to enter Creepy Lani Forest. Soon they will meet Lady Shakani (formerly Lady Stella). YAY!! Well, the fact that I'm probably not going to get any sleep tonight again isn't fun. But I like Lady Shakani. Because she's awesome. And stuff. But I also was really stupid and didn't get a ton of writing done yesterday (DARN YOU AP CLASSES! The reading I did late last night didn't even end up being due today), and because I have been chronically behind since last week, I hit Sunday's quota yesterday. And so I'm way behind. And I should be writing right now.
But I'm blogging and listening to my friends discuss Harry Potter. And one of my friends just randomly decided to insult Andrew Jackson right as people were discussing how the guy who plays Fenrir Greyback apparently doesn't look like Fenrir Greyback at all and they had to sculpt his face on. Weird.

I'm EXTREMELY psyched to see Harry Potter 7.1 on Thursday.
And for the fact that my brother is coming home tonight.
And the fact that this afternoon is the beginning of Thanksgiving break. YAY!
I probably won't be sleeping all of this weekend because I'm going to be writing so much.
And watching 'Harry Potter.' And eating Thanksgiving dinner and stuff.

So... yeah.

No comments: