Pages Today: 3
Pages Left Today: 13
Current Page: 179
Page To End On: 192
Location: Shakani's house is very, very interesting. And big. And has a lot of doors. And is very confusing. And I don't know what to throw at them except for having them split up to explore, which they have now done. This is supposed to be a benign place, but still. SOMETHING has to happen, or else the readers will just leave after Chapter 35 (which is my current chapter. I abuse chapter breaks, I know). And that won't be fun. SO yeah. I'm having writer's block because of this. They need to get through Shakani's house (which is very old and was built in feudal times and is therefore very large and complicated), but I need to have something big happen to them. Like, I don't know, a minotaur storms them or something. But I CAN'T have a minotaur storm them, because Shakani, although she is immensely cool and her house is historic enough to become a national monument, the house isn't big enough to fit a minotaur without knocking down a few walls and some ceilings. Also, minotaurs are Greek, and Shakani comes from the equivalent of an Asian culture.
So does anyone know about any Asian mythological creatures that live in houses without the necessity of knocking down walls and/ or ceilings and/ or killing the inhabitants?
No comments:
Post a Comment