Yes, I know, I'm supposed to be doing homework. But I'm in a particularly anti-homework mood, so I'm here blogging instead. Like usual when I'm in an anti-homework mood. And when I'm hungry. And when I've just finished cleaning my room. But especially when I'm in an anti-homework mood because I'm hungry after cleaning my room, for example, right now. Go figure. Anyhow, I'm also kind of bored because, aside from homework and "Glee" later, I have nothing to do aside from blogging. And maybe going and getting some pretzels or something to eat. Or something.
And as a general FYI, I may or may not be posting an update (probably the latter) on the days when I have musical rehearsal, because of circumstances like the one that happened yesterday with the epic staying-up-late-and-feeling-tired-now-but-normal-ish thing. Especially because I probably won't have time to write a lot of NaNoWriMo anyway (BOO!), so there probably won't be anything to tell you about except for maybe how tired I am and how sorry I am that I didn't post the day before or something. And how I should be doing my homework and that I am perfectly (not) content with staying up until midnight again if I have to.
I've noticed something as well, though.
Unless I get just enough sleep to start dreaming, I don't normally feel tired when I miss sleep until late afternoon. For example, now I'm really tired from the staying up late last night, but this morning I was fine. Probably partially due to the fact that I had caffeine this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment