Monday, December 6, 2010

bleh

Well, I'm here. And I have very little to say except for "HELLO!" and "I'm really tired!"
I'll hopefully be posting some shindigs from the NaNo novel in the very near future (aka tomorrow), due to the fact that I have to submit 10 pages or something about it (i.e. cover art/ review/ summary, etc).
So that's that.
I haven't written anything new for my NaNo novel since last week. This is partially due to the fact that I have no TIME, and partially due to the fact that I'm almost out of room in the notebook I'm working in and I don't have any more room in my backpack to fit a new journal as well as everything else that goes in there. (I carry it everywhere. It has all my stuff for all my classes). SO yeah.

WHY am I tired, as I mentioned earlier? Because I woke up at 6:45. It's part of this whole thing about me walking to school and getting there on time for a change, so in order to leave the house by 8, I have to wake up 75 minutes early. So that's why I'm tired.

No comments: