Hello! Here I am again! And I've nothing really to say except REHEARSAL IS TAKING OVER MY LIFE! (And I think I might actually be sort of enjoying it). Yesterday I found out in chorus (after getting the New Rehearsal Schedule) that I have rehearsal every day this week (including Saturday) and a few days next week. And by "a few" I mean every day except Wednesday and Thursday (I think... maybe it's Friday... will have to check). Anyhoo, that's the main reason that I haven't been able to post a lot (and if I have, I've been so busy that I've forgotten about it).
ANYWAY, general poll to all ye peoples whose Winter-y Celebrations That Haven't Happened Yet That Involve Gift-Giving: am I the only one who's way behind on their Buying of Stuff To Give People? Because it feels like it. (p.s., happy Hanukkah to all our Jewish amigos! Not sure if it's too late to say it. Even though I have several Jewish friends I'm really lame and haven't asked them much about it yet...)
Okay, I'm going to go be productive now.
No comments:
Post a Comment