Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve!

Greetings, everyone!!! I'm here with nothing in particular to say except for "my hands are cold; please excuse all spelling errors" and "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!" I'm extremely excited to be around right now simply because it's Christmas Eve. There's a music service at church that my family always goes to, which is part of the reason I'm majorly excited for Christmas - it's THE REASON I love December. Christmas music. And Jesus.

Also, presents and cookies and Gingerbread Houses. Just putting it out there.

In other news, I know I haven't posted in a while. To be honest, I don't have a good excuse, except one that involves me not writing a lot of new stuff (just typing up old stuff) and having rehearsal.

Once school lets in, I'm dead. Did I mention what grade I'm in? If I didn't, all I'm going to tell you is that it's DIFFICULT. And it's going to be even MORE difficult with January rehearsals - this is the time when they run to seven/ eight/ nine pm (show week is at the end of January), PLUS second semester physics is apparently the equivalent of attempting to learn Swahili (or so I have been told by certain unnamed individuals).
I've done it before, I just don't know whether I'm going to manage to pull it off THIS year. But whatever. I'll manage. I think.

No comments: