Well, two years ago today, I started this blog on a whim because I felt like it. I had no idea why I did it; I didn't know what I would do with it in the future. I STILL don't know what I'm doing with it, aside from ranting to the internet and posting my writing. And stuff. Since then, I have been in five shows... SIX shows, done three mission trips, had two jobs in one summer, and went to Disney world. Also, used power tools. And written fifty thousand words in a month. More than that, probably.
Also, I've come up with more ideas than I ever thought possible and also had a lot of arguments with my mother. And a lot of other cool stuff that was really cool that I didn't really think, as a freshman, that I'd do. Like use power tools. And writing a novel in a month. And getting my black belt.
Speaking of black belts, after the show is over, I'm going to have all of one month to review all the stuff that I need to review and learn the second kup stuff for my second degree test in March.
Which is another thing that I didn't think that I'd manage to do - get my second degree.
I'm going to have to do a LOT of push-ups in order to prepare for the test. Which will be exhausting. And traumatizing. And stuff. BRING IT ON!!!
SO anyway, if you haven't already, you need to go see Guys and Dolls and also go into the archives and see what all I said as a freshman in high school.
No comments:
Post a Comment