Well, here I am again. I DID work on my bridge right when I got home, and then guess what happened? The defective support, whose top cracked two nights ago, decided that it would crack for good. Which majorly sucks. I was kind of expecting it to break, honestly, but it was still really annoying. I'm not TOTALLY back to square one - more like square eleven. Of thirty-two. Or something. I don't know.
Anyway, in other news, today in knitting club I received about ten knitted and crocheted bags to sell for an IYAG fundraiser. YAY!!! (IYAG = inter-faith youth action group = awesomeness) All I have to do is sew them together and then we'll be good. HOORAY!!!
Of course, I still have to make some of my own to sell, but that won't be too hard. I just have to take my knitting everywhere I go. Which isn't that hard, as I do that a lot anyway. I just have to work on stuff now. But that's not hard, as long as I don't have a lot of homework.
Anyhow, moving on with life, I do not have any more news for you today. Have a nice day, and come back tomorrow for a potential literary update! (I have actually no idea whether or not there will be a literary update. But come back anyway to see whether or not there is one).
Bye For Now!
No comments:
Post a Comment