Monday, February 28, 2011

Wow... last day of the month...

Here I am again, blogging and such. I know that I haven't posted in a while. I have been reading a LOT, and also knitting, writing, and generally avoiding the computer for no evident reason except that I feel like it.

In other news, my mother wants me to drive to tae kwon do on Thursday. By myself. Alone. I have my license and the legal ability to drive on my own, but I don't know if I want to - I still have my doubts as to whether most people on the main road will come out alive if I'm driving on it without my mom to yell at me to slow down and stuff. I mean, I kind of want to drive alone, but at the same time, I think that the mortality age of humans in this area is going to go up by a lot if I do so at night on a crowded road that I have driven a lot. Just putting it out there.

In other news, I saw the Oscars for the first time last night. I didn't see all of it, thanks to these annoying things called 'school' and 'alarm clocks' and 'sleep.' But overall I think it was a really good show - especially because Anne Hathaway was hosting. James Franco, frankly, was kind of blah. I know most girls will say that he doesn't need to be as animated as Anne Hathaway because he's attractive, but come on. Anne Hathaway was kind of all over it, and James Franco was just like, "Yep. Anne's got it covered. I'm just gonna stand here and look pretty and let all the teenage girls at home scream their heads off."

That's all the rambling I have for now.
Bye!

No comments: