Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Before School Ends...

Well, school ends tomorrow. For the first time, I'm STILL debating whether I am excited or not. It's going to be a WICKED AWESOME SUMMER; however, I am going to have to say farewell to a LOT of my friends (exchange students; almost-boyfriends; people I have known since sixth grade...). Anyhow, more on that tomorrow. Right now, I have to do the traditional List Of Reasons Why I Am Psyched For Summer.
So, without further ado, here is KnitterWriterBlogger's List Of Reasons Why I Am Psyched For Summer:
1. FREEDOM!
2. Europe
3. ASP
4. Power tools!
5. Shakespeare!
6. Sleep!
7. Free time!
8. Sunshine!
9. Fireflies
10. Awesomeness

And, now, for the first time (I think), here is KnitterWriterBlogger's List of Reasons Why She Is NOT Psyched For Summer:

1. farewell to friends
2. heat
3. potential lack of air conditioning

So, yeah. The Yays outweigh the Nays. But still.
Anyhow, I'm going now, and doing stuff like room cleaning and other such tedious and despised activities. Farewell.

No comments: